The Happy Station Vent Hole Iron On Vinyls
The Happy Station's Vent Hole Iron On Vinyls are designed to be applied to cotton and polyester fabrics with heat and pressure. Add interesting details to your DIY shirt projects with our iron on vinyls. You can also customize onesies, bags, pouches ... the possibilities are endless.
Vent Hole vinyls have small holes that are great for ventilation. Great for adding interest to your DIY shirt projects, or for customizing home decor projects like pillows, blankets,etc.
Our Iron On comes with a plastic backing that you can easily cut with a Cricut Explore Air 2. To cut, just turn to Iron On on the custom dial knob. Don't forget to choose 'mirror image' before cutting. You can use a regular home iron to transfer.
Available size: 11.5" x 20"
Actual colors may vary slightly from monitor display.
Instructions for heat transfer:
1. Position the cut vinyl (with the plastic backing on top) on the item you want to iron it on.
2. Set your home iron to the maximum heat setting.
3. Using your iron, press down on the vinyl for 20 seconds. DO NOT move the iron back and forth.
4. Remove iron from the vinyl. Let cool.
5. Peel off plastic backing.