Minc Foil Applicator & Starter Kit - 220v (with 5 rolls toner reactive foil)
Want to add some gorgeous foil finish to your craft projects? Now it's easy to create them with the Minc Foiling Machine!
Six (6) heat settings
Four (4) rollers
Motor that can move your project forward and backward. It distributes heat evenly for clean, professional results.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
(1) Minc machine 220V
(1) instruction manual
(1) transfer folder
(1) small sheet of gold foil
(3) practice tags
HOW TO USE:
1. Print your design on a sheet of paper using toner based printer (e.g. laser printer)
2. Choose your foil color.
3. Carefully place your foil over your printed design from number 1.
4. Insert into your transfer folder.
5. Choose your heat setting. Setting will depend on your paper type and thickness.
6. Once the red light turns green you're ready to foil!
7. Feed transfer folder into the machine. BE PATIENT! Do not pull! Wait for the folder to come out on the other side.
8. Once the folder is out, remove from machine. Carefully peel foil off the paper.
*Please be aware that smoke may appear on first use.