CUTTING AND ENGRAVING COMPARISON CHART:
Camera alignment: Utilizing the built-in HD camera, users can preview the work area and the material being used from the convenience of their laptop or cellphone. Placing designs, and ensuring the finished product is exactly as intended has never been simpler.
Internal water cooling: The built-in closed-loop water cooling system, which is designed to circulate water throughout the machine, ensures that all components of Beambox remain at the optimal operating temperature when in use.
High-resolution laser: Beambox is equipped with a CO2 laser tube that operates in the 10,640 nm wavelength. The maximum cutting thickness of this laser is 10mm (varies by materials). It is possible to achieve higher cutting thicknesses if you slow down the speed or pass over the cutting area multiple times.
Integrated ventilation system: The ventilation fan produces 340CMH (200 CFM), this assists with the extraction of smoke and fumes that may occur during the cutting process.
Smart safety features: In addition to being fully enclosed (protecting users from laser light and fumes), the Beambox will automatically pause processes if the lid is opened during a task (Smart lid sensor). Though highly unlikely, in the event of an emergency Beambox can be shut down immediately using its emergency power switch.
Rotary: The Rotary add-on allows users to unlock the full engraving potential of Beambox by enabling engraving on curved objects such as glassware and bottles. The rotary module spins the workpiece. This easy to install add-on opens up whole new creative dimensions.
CONTROL AND MONITOR TASKS FROM YOUR COMPUTER OR PHONE
Beambox is powered by FLUX’s in-house design software – Beam Studio & the iOS/Android app BeamCam. This hassle-free software and app provide users with a one-stop design experience. Edit text and vector file, modify bitmap images, align, distribute objects and more!
- Spec: 40W CO2 Laser
- Wavelength: 10640 nm
- Moving Speed: 0 -300 mm/s
- Cutting Thickness: 0-10mm (varies by material)
- Dimensions: 9.8” x 32.6” x 26.3” in (25 x 83 x 67 cm)
- Weight: 88lb (40kg)
- Work Area: 15.7” x 14.7” in ( 40 x 37.5 cm)
- Camera Preview Area: 15.7” x 14.1” in (40 x 36 cm)
- Work Area Depth: 3.14” in (80 mm)
- Power: AC 110V/220V
- Touch Panel: 1024 x 600 LCD
- Camera: HD CMOS
- I/O: Wi-Fi/Ethernet
- Mode: Vector/Graphic (monochrome, gray scale)
- Operating System: Windows/macOSX/Linus
- Supported File Type: JPG/PNG/SVG/DXF
- 1x FLUX Beambox (distilled water not included, has to be filled before usage)
- 1x Honey Comb Platform (40W)
- 1x Vent Hose (200cm) + Ring clamp
- 1x Wifi Dongle USB
- 1x Laser Cutter Lubricant
- 1x Tape to align the mirrors
- 1x Package with wrench and extra tools